Grandstream GXP2200 IP Phone Oman, Abu Dhabi, Muscat
The Grandstream GXP2200 IP Phone in Oman is a business phone for the next generation of the new age of the Internet. The Grandstream GXP2200 Oman IP Phone has the main feature that is it runs on Android 2.3, and a vast number of third-party applications for this system, dual network ports Gigabit, capacitive touch LCD screen with a resolution of 480×272, PoE and a built-in Bluetooth, which differentiates this single product in a class of devices.
The Grandstream GXP2200 IP Phone Oman delivers superior HD audio quality, integration with Web applications, advanced functionality and access to a fast growing base of applications for Android, advanced security, automatic recording, and privacy as well as compatibility with most third-party SIP devices, IP PBX and key IMS platforms. The Grandstream GXP2200 Oman IP Phone is a new smart desk phone that contains the possibility of Web-integrated communications business as well as extraordinary opportunities for prolonged development and personalization of profitable applications.
The best decision for your business is to choose Grandstream IP Pones with your choice of Grandstream phone models. Please contact us Grandstream Phones Oman and Grandstream Phone installation anywhere in Muscat.
Grandstream GXP2200 IP Phone Features:
- The capacitive touchscreen 480×272 pixels TFT LCD display
- Wideband HD sound, superb full-duplex speaker with advanced
acoustic echo cancellation and excellent quality two-way communication
- 6 lines, supports up to 6 account SIP, 5-way conference, phone book – up to 1,000 entries, call history – 500 records
- Support Android 2.3 system and a large number of third-party applications for Android (including Skype, Google Voice, the customer Microsoft LYNC, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Pandora, Angry Birds, and so on. D.), Advanced software package for developing your own commercial applications deployment and management Support Android ™
- Support Android Operating System 2.3 and the vast number of 3rd party Android applications
- 480×272 pixel capacitive touch screen TFT LCD
- Dual switched 10/100/1000Mbps ports with integrated PoE
- HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Support for G.711u/a, G.722 (wide-band), G.729A/B in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- H.264 BP/MP/HP, H.263/H.263+, MPEG4, up to 1080p resolution
- Two network 10/100/1000 Mbit / s auto-sensing, PoE, Bluetooth, USB, SD, EHS headset Plantronics, can be connected/supply up to 4 expansion modules with LCD display (GXP2200EXT)
- Automatic configuration via TR-069 or XML-configuration file encryption AES, TLS / SRTP / HTTPS for added security and privacy, LLDP, LDAP