Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Oman, Abu Dhabi, Muscat
Grandstream Oman has always been providing the consumers with high-level phone systems and receivers that confirmed a high-quality audio communication experience to the customers. The Grandstream GXP1625 IP Phone Oman is another model of Grandstream IP Phone series that has the features specially fit for small business owners. The GXP1625 IP Phone is simple and combined with all the important features that may be necessary for any small business. It is reflected to be a standard IP phone for the small businesses. This is because it can provide a flat and perfect communication channel to all the workers and keep them in contact. This will surely be useful for the promotion of business.
The Grandstream GXP1625 Oman is next model in the series after GXP1620. The GXP1625 IP Phone Oman has a lot of features in common with GXP1620 except for some features. The Grandstream GXP1625 comes with a built- in POE feature that is not supported by GXP1620. This is the main difference in both of the phones. While, the other features including voice quality, HD audio, speakerphone, 3-way conferencing, LCD resolution and network ports and many other features are common in both receivers.
Grandstream is known in Oman for its invention, affordability and a more level of features and excellence in its products, and same goes for Grandstream GXP1625 Oman IP Phone. There has been an important growth in the yearly sale rate of Grandstream IP Phones in Oman, and this is the result of the hard work that Grandstream has put in to pass forward communication solutions. It has all that takes to lead the market of audio phones. Grandstream GXP1625 Oman IP Phone is simply available to you from VDS in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Oman and many other areas of U.A.E.
Functions of Grandstream GXP1625 Oman IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP1625 Oman IP Phone has a lot of impressive features that can draw the customer towards it and will surely fulfill them properly with the outstanding functions combined in the standard IP Phone. The model of this Grandstream VOIP phone is based on the Linux operating system. With a capability to handle 2 call appearances at one time, Grandstream GXP1625 provides a suitable communication channel to the customers. Furthermore, it also handles 2 SIP accounts at a time. With 3 XML programmable buttons, it helps the user to use the phone with a complete flexibility and offer him a user-friendly interface. Though the 3-way is conferencing feature, you can confirm that your workers in your small enterprise don’t lose connection with each other, and there comes no mistake in their voice communication channel. You don’t have to worry about the audio quality of this phone; the Grandstream GXP1625 Oman is a phone coming from Grandstream series which is known to provide the best and high-quality HD audio features to the customers. After all, this is the main benefit that Grandstream has over the other phones in the market- an unparalleled voice communication quality.
Features of Grandstream GXP1625
Grandstream phones are known for their amazing features, and same goes for this model of Grandstream series. So, different features of GXP1625 are explained below
- You can view the screen of the basic standard IP VOIP phone clearly as it has a high resolution (132 x 48 pixels) LCD screen.
- It features dual switching network ports of 10 / 100 Mbps just like the earlier Grandstream model GXP1620.
- Grandstream GXP1625 also features EHS (Electronic Hook Switch) supporting the headset from Plantronics.
- The call waiting feature in this Grandstream model provides the users with a friendly and reliable feature rich phone.
- It comes with an amazing memory and storage capacity. Up to 200 call records can be saved and the phonebook can store up to a maximum of 500 contact details.
- You can get an excellent double-talk performance in this phone with an audio channel free from echo because of the hands- free speakerphone from duplex and an HD wideband audio of this phone.
- The feature that separates it from the earlier Grandstream Model GXP1620 is the built-in POE feature that is available in GXP 1625 but not in GXP 1620.
- Additional features are also supported in Grandstream GXP1625 like the support for multiple languages that make the phone even more convenient and user-friendly.