Grandstream DP720 Features
Grandstream DP720 Dect Phone comes with 2 rechargeable AAA batteries that give you up to 20 hours of talk time or 250 hours of standby time.The charger base along with micro USB port offer convenience of recharging. DP720 Equipped with 3.5 mm headset jack allows the user to use a headset.The Grandstream DP720 Dect Cordless handset offers a suite of advanced telephony features including the support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, phonebook for up to 3000 entries, LDAP remote phonebook and multi-language.Paired with Grandstream’s DP750 IP DECT Base Station and SIP Protocol support make DP720 a perfect add-on for IP Telephone Systems.
As much as five DP720 handsets are supported on every DP750 while each DP720 supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors from the base station.Each DP720 handset can handle up to 10 SIP Accounts.The display is a bright 1.8″ LCD with two soft keys for contextual selections. DP720 Dect Phone features HD wideband audio, 3-way local conferencing, and a full-duplex speakerphone.
- 1.8 inch (128×160) color TFT LCD display
- Multi-line Access, up to 10 SIP accounts (10 lines per handset)
- High Definition Audio
- 23 keys including 2 soft keys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 4 dedicated function keys for Send, Power/End, Speakerphone, Mute
- 3-color LED for message waiting indication (MWI)
- 250 hours of standby time and 20 hours of talk time
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Automated provisioning options including TR-069 and XML configuration files
- Supported telephony functions: Up to 3-way audio conference, hold, transfer, forward, call park/pickup, downloadable phonebook, call waiting, call log, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, music on hold
- DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Micro-USB port for alternative charging and non-battery operation
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC)